terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

Through and through


Sometimes we find special people in the most unusual ways...And these people may show you what a true friendship is based on. They teach you how to plan a new opinion, introduce you new friends, and prove that we don’t need to follow rules to be a friend. We just have to like each other, and be there no matter what. And slowly and easy, it seems like you meet each other for a lifetime. And blessly I have loooots of these true friends. And I may not show everytime, but I’m so thankful I have them in my life.
You are one of them.
So thank you very much for standing by me, I’ll always have you in my heart.
Ur just so amazing, watching me grow, and letting others know that you believe in what I’ll be. I’ll do the same for you

Thaank you for being true...And standing beside me through and through.

I LUV YOU VERY MUCH! X]

3 comentários:

  1. NHAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINN, QUE LIINDOO!!
    ♥___________________________♥

    So, so, so sooo beautiful! *-*

    I've got a lot of amazing friends too.
    But the way that u put those words in this post... WOW!

    Beautiful words, gentleman!

    See ya! ;DD

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ounnnnnnn*-*

    que beautifules =B

    sahsuahhsuahs

    ResponderExcluir
  3. i don't have so true friends as you...

    hasuhaushauhsuahusuahsuas, mas os que eu tenho valem por muitos, fato/

    *-*

    - dave (até eu logar no meu blogspot, prefiro só assinar mesmo ashuashahsua)

    ResponderExcluir